Thursday, January 8, 2015

A little change

Considering my blog's layout, and the fact I keep adding new authors to my readings, I foresee I won't have as much space to add links, so from this January on, I'm adding a new page with authors I'm trying new. 

This is meant to keep things tidy. I don't have much in my blog, but I like to add links about which authors I've read - or plan to read - and they are the first heroes of a successful story so my homage to them is to keep their links here. From now on, new authors will be in one page on top.
I know this might not be fair, because the ones existing now will be more easily seen, but I can only do what is possible, I'm not a genius in this and in a previous attempt to take the links to a page before ruined them and everything was cluttered. If anyone knows how I can copy all the links in a tidy way to a new page, please say so! I confess I'm lazy to add them all one by one again....

Anyway, this is just a little note to explain the change. I'm not that savvy when it comes to computer stuff, so I can only do what I'm able.
Still, the author's links will still exist here at my blog and that's my major aim in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment